The new all-in-one fertilizers Grogreen FIVE have been developed from more efficient raw materials and they are environmentally friendly. The combination of these 5 elements offers a perfect balance between the most effective raw materials and the most advanced technology to farmers.
- FIVE Multi: 20-20-20 + 6 CaO + 3 MgO + TE
- FIVE Terra: 12-44-12 + 6 CaO + 3 MgO + TE
- FIVE Fructus: 18-9-36 + 6 CaO + 3 MgO + TE
- Higher solubility. Providing a perfect nutritional balance through the high solubility of their nutrients. Dissolves completely keeping irrigation systems clean.
- Higher purity. Its high concentration and purity ensures that 100 % of the product is effective and useful for the plants.
- Full assimilation. Our super concentrated product is fully assimilated by plants and improves the rest of nutrient uptake.
- Higher quality. Its composition promotes better yields and improves harvest quality.
- Unique texture. Its form between gel and liquid makes it versatile, easy to dose and a more efficient product improving nutrient uptake.
- Innovative. This advanced line of fertigation fertilizers has been developed to supply readily available nutrients in the correct proportions while offering the convenience of a single-bag solution with a balanced mix to fit any agronomic need.
- Low pH combined with Ca makes this multi purpose solution suitable for alkaline soils.
- Supplies correctly balanced amounts of the FIVE most important nutrients for optimum growth, higher yields and top quality crops.
- Nutrients are chloride-free
Grogreen FIVE formulations: The range of Grogreen FIVE products provide a complete plant nutrition scheme throughout the growth cycle. FIVE is available in a balanced range of NPK ratios to meet the plant needs at different crop stages.
Directions for use: FIVE product is a ‘single-tank mix’ Gel providing plants with all the necessary nutrients from a single tank. The product can be mixed with calcium nitrate in the same tank.
- Do not mix FIVE with any other NPK, phosphate or sulfate containing fertilizer.
- For mixes with other chemicals we advise to do a small trial before use on a large scale.
- Store under dry conditions. Partly used or damaged bags should be kept well closed.
Application: The recommended concentration of Grogreen FIVE in feed solutions varies from 0.5 to 2 g/l (0.05 to 0.2 %).The standard recommendation for most cropping conditions is 1 g/l water